Express Entry is an electronic system for managing permanent residence applications under existing immigration programs.
Who can apply?Express Entry is for skilled workers who currently work in Canada or in other countries. To apply, you must also qualify for one of following three existing immigration programs:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
How can I apply to Express Entry?
- If you are found to be eligible for one of the three existing immigration program, let us create your Express Entry profile. It includes language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP or TEF), an Educational Credential Assessment (if needed) and documents your work experience.
- Based on your profile, you will receive a score and be ranked against other applicants in the pool.
- You can also try to improve your score to increase your chances of success by achieving higher English score and/or obtaining more eligible work experience.
- Top scored candidates will get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.
- If you receive an invitation, you have only 60 days to complete and submit your PR application.We recommend that you provide us all the supporting documents in advance.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes most applications in six months or less.